YK Senior Seva Sangh
The Mission of YugalKunj Senior Seva Sangh is to Help Adults Connect in Fun and Family Surroundings, Participate in Healthy Recreation, and Contribute to Community Needs.
Members – Rules and Regulations
Code of Conduct
Radha Madhav Society is committed to providing a welcoming, safe and fun environment for all YK Senior Seva Sangh participants. In an effort to enhance your experience and gain the most from the activities offered, we ask participants to carefully review the following information and agree to comply with these rules and policies.
Radha Madhav Society may take videos, photographs or testimonial of participants (participants, organizers, volunteers) and use the same on their websites, in advertisements, or to communicate about the activities at the center.
Health and Medical Waiver
I affirm that I am able to participate in the YK Senior Seva Sangh activities and assume all risk of personal injury, sickness and expense as a result of any accident while attending the activities. I release Radha Madhav Society, its directors and volunteers from any liability for such decisions or actions in seeking medical care, and agree to pay all the costs and fees for the medical care or treatment
Waiver of Liability, Release and Indemnification
I waive and release Radha Madhav Society (RMS), its officers, agents, representatives, employees, and volunteers, and fellow students (collectively the “Releases”) from any and all liability, claims, causes of action and or suits arising out of or in connection with to any injuries, illness, damage or death sustained by myself using any of the facilities located at 2769 Duluth Highway, Duluth, GA 30096. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Radha Madhav Society (RMS), its officers, agents, representatives, employees, and volunteers, and fellow students with respect to any claim asserted as a result of property damage, personal injury, illness, damage or death, which indemnification and hold harmless includes any and all attorney’s fees and costs.
Radha Madhav Society makes every effort to serve the community courteously and efficiently, while acting in accordance with state and federal laws. Individuals dissatisfied with the policies or the conduct of an employee, volunteer or staff member may bring a complaint to the attention of the appropriate officers of Radha Madhav Society at any time. Please describe each incident, and provide details regarding the incident, names of the individual involved, and other relevant details. We will make every effort to address and make amends where needed
Use Of Yugal Kunj Facility – RULES & REGULATIONS
To maintain serene environment at Yugal Kunj, the YK Seva Sangh participants observe the following Rules & Regulations:
- Smoking, illegal drugs, and alcohol are prohibited anywhere on the Yugal Kunj campus
- Non-vegetarian foods (including eggs) are prohibited anywhere on the Yugal Kunj campus
- No outside food is permitted in the kitchen and dining hall without permission from Landlord
- No loud music should be playing in the Yugal Kunj facilities
- Shoes are not to be worn inside the Temple and Meditation Hall
- No holes are to be made on any walls. No tape, other than blue masking tape is allowed to be used on any walls for any purpose such as hanging signs.
- Cars may only be driven on paved roads. Parking is only allowed in designated areas.
- No pets are allowed on the Yugal Kunj campus, other than a designated animal to assist a person with disabilities
- No food, cups, mugs, plates, etc. should be removed from designated dining areas
- YK Seva Sangh guests or invitees should enter only those areas designated for their activities. However, they are welcome to visit the Radha Krishna Temple and gift shop during normal visiting hours.